This post was developed in partnership with Tom’s of Maine. All opinions are my own.
Working two jobs and being a mom to three little ones, means everyday life is crazy busy. Staying fresh throughout my day is a top priority and using a naturally effective deodorant is a must. With conventional deodorants full of toxic chemicals, my choice for natural, long-lasting protection is Tom’s of Maine.
If you are looking for lasting odor protection to keep you fresh throughout long busy days like myself, Tom’s of Maine is the solution as it is clinically proven to provide a full 24 hours of odor protection! The best part is that this protection is not chemically derived but rather comes from odor-fighting hops (who knew?) as well as mineral zinc and natural fragrances. I use this deodorant regularly and can attest to its strength because even in Philadelphia summer heat waves, I stay smelling fresh and clean. Besides it’s effectiveness, Tom’s of Maine is also free of the three major ingredients that I avoid in deodorant products: aluminum, artificial fragrances and petrochemicals. I also love that they are a transparent company and freely disclose every ingredient used in products as well as it’s purpose and source on their website. Some more things to love about Tom’s of Maine are:
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- FREE of: artificial colors, fragrance, preservatives
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Tom’s of Maine gives 10% of profits back to helping people and the planet with each purchase
With several naturally fragranced options including fresh apricot, wild lavender, tea tree as well as an unscented option, Tom’s of Maine makes it easy to stay clean and fresh. With all these amazing features, it’s easy to make the switch to Tom’s of Maine. After becoming a mom, I had a heightened awareness of all the products I used on a daily basis around my family which caused me to make the switch to Tom’s of Maine as well as to several other green household products. For this reason, I can appreciate and relate to Bev’s video focused on her journey into living a more mindful lifestyle and using natural products like Tom’s of Maine after becoming a mom.
With the fall season here, I wanted to share my top 5 natural personal care essentials for cooler weather including Tom’s of Maine.
- Tom’s of Maine Wild Lavender Long Lasting Deodorant: I start my day with this beautifully fragranced deodorant so I know whatever my day brings I will smell great! The subtle lavender aroma helps wakes me up and smells amazing.
- Coconut Oil: I love to use coconut oil for everything from my lips to my hair. With Fall’s dry air, I particularly like to use it as a conditioning treatment, covering my hair from scalp to ends. I have found it beneficial in keeping my hair moisturized, smooth, and even adding volume. It is also great for keeping chapped lips moisturized!
- Apple Cider Vinegar: With cold and flu season here, a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar each day is my go-to natural immune booster. With enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids as well as antimicrobial properties, apple cider vinegar can help support a healthy immune system.
- Hand Salve: As soon as the temperature drops, my hands become painfully dry and raw. I avoid lotions because the majority have water listed as the primary ingredient which is far from moisturizing. Hand salves create a barrier for the skin and help lock in moisture and heal dry hands.
- Pukka Lemon Ginger & Manuka Honey Tea: I love to wind down my day in the fall and winter with a warm and soothing cup of tea. This organic tea is packed with antioxidant much ingredients and is caffeine free.
Are you ready to make the switch to Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting Deodorant? Head over here to learn more or shop products! Also, be sure to check out my review video below!
Enter below through 11/9 for your chance to win an assortment of 3 Tom’s of Maine Long Lasting Deodorants!