This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
1. Made from natural/toxin-free materials thereby reducing baby’s exposure to harmful chemicals.
2. Organic toys are typically more environmentally friendly than standard, conventional toys since they are made from naturally based materials.
3. Most organic toys are manufactured in the United States so with each purchase you are supporting our economy and smaller businesses.
4. Organic toys are designed simply, free of over-stimulating noises and unnatural colors, which allows baby to play and learn without the excess.
5. Organic toys must pass through further verification processes such as becoming GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard: Textiles must contain at least 70% organic fiber and any chemical input (ie: dyes) must meet additional environmental and toxicological standards).