I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Keeping my pantry fully stocked with organic snacks for my family of 5 while also staying on a budget can be a challenge. Between three kids who are always reaching for a snack while on the move, we run through snacks almost as quickly as I purchase them which quickly adds up. I recently learned about the company Brandless and was intrigued by their huge variety of low cost product offerings, including all the essentials from certified organic foods to health and beauty products.
Brandless is completely unique from any other online retailer of food and household products. This is because they have eliminated hidden costs and BrandTax™ that consumers pay for brand name products. With Brandless you get high quality products across the board but for a no nonsense price tag of just $3. Products are created simply with “just what matters” to match values and preferences with options including non-GMO, organic, fair trade, kosher, gluten free, no added sugar and more. Packaging is also kept simple and sensible to limit waste. Another amazing thing about Brandless is their partnership with Feeding America®. Each time you make a purchase on their site, a meal is donated to this leading hunger relief organization. In their 6 months of operation, they have already donated 250K meals! Listed below is further info on their standards for each product category:
- Food & Beverage: Their vast food assortment is entirely non-GMO and over half is certified organic. All food products are made without any artificial preservatives or flavors.
- Household Cleaners: Brandless products adhere to the strictest performance and nontoxic, safer-chemical standards set by the EPA.
- Health & Beauty: Brandless is against animal testing and additionally has banned over 400 harmful ingredients like parabens, polypropylene, phthalates, and sulfates from their beauty products.
- Feminine Hygiene: Brandless feminine hygiene products are made from hypoallergenic certified organic cotton, free of chlorine, rayon, fragrance, or dyes.
- Home & Office: Paper products are either made with bamboo and sugarcane fiber or are FSC certified ensuring sustainable forestry practices.
I have to admit at first I was a little skeptical about these products tasting good and working effectively. However, I can honestly say after trying the assortment of products sent to me, they are all at least equal to the quality (but at a fraction of the cost) or better than the name brands we have been buying. The Organic Cheese Duck Crackers are no exception. These cheese crackers are our new favorite snack and taste better than the other organic name brand cheese cracker we have been buying for years (seriously!). My girls love them and so do I because they have that perfect crunchy texture and real cheese flavor. The fun duck shape is perfect for snack-time or packing into your kids lunches. The crackers are made with simple USDA certified organic ingredients and free of artificial flavors, preservatives and GMO’s. For $3 a box and delivery to your door, stocking up on these is a must!
If you are ready to shop Brandless’ huge variety of amazing products, be sure to grab a B.More membership to get free shipping on every order! As a special offer you can get your first year membership for only $24 instead of the standard $36. Also with your membership purchase, 10 meals will be donated to to people facing hunger along with 2 more for every additional purchase you make. Head over here now to get started!