This post was sponsored by Amazon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Amazon Prime plays a major role in my family’s life. If we are running low on pantry favorites or we need other household essentials, I simply head to Amazon to order the necessities and everything is delivered in just 2 days. When my little ones want to settle down with a favorite show or listen to music, we launch Prime Video or Music and enjoy. As a working mom, the convenience and affordability Amazon provides just can’t be beat. Now everyone can enjoy the extensive benefits Amazon Prime has to offer without membership cost being a factor. For just $5.99 a month, anyone with a valid Electronics Benefits Transfer (EBT) Card can access Amazon Prime.
The discounted membership includes all the amazing features of Amazon Prime including Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, Prime Photos and unlimited fast/free shipping for just $5.99 per month for one year. If a customer decides he/she would no longer like the membership, it can be cancelled at any time. Additionally, there is no annual commitment. Customers can qualify every 12 months up to 4 times. If you participate in a government assistance program that does not use an EBT card, Amazon will be adding additional ways to qualify in the future.
Amazon Prime Membership features are the following:
- Unlimited fast and free shipping on more than 50 million items with Amazon’s low prices
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels: Original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20% off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20% off diaper subscriptions
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
- FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
My favorite features of Amazon Prime are by far the fast and free shipping, the discounts on various subscription products, and the savings in general on their seemingly endless product inventory. Free shipping with delivery in 2 days on an already discounted product is what drives me to continue to purchase from Amazon. From food to clothes to everyday essentials, Amazon offers it an affordable cost. When my youngest daughter was in diapers, the convenience of a subscription set up for automatic deliveries with the added bonus of 20% off was another significant benefit. Learn more about Amazon Prime’s newly discounted option or sign up for a 30 day free trial here!