This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
Shopping for clothes is something I do a handful of times a year (if that) since becoming a mom to three little ones. Keeping up with fashions and shopping was something I always loved but has since become a thing of the past. Shopping online is an alternative to the mall but then there are return fees for anything that doesn’t quite look or fit right. So how does a working mom of three still have fun shopping and keeping up with the latest styles and trends? Stitch Fix! This amazing subscription service delivers 5 personalized pieces to your doorstep as often as you please!
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out a style profile detailing info regarding your size, style, budget, and lifestyle (takes about 5-10 minutes). All of this info is then used by a stylist to help choose items perfect for you.
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment. You can choose from either a recurring subscription (every 2 weeks, monthly, every other month, or every 3 months) or if you don’t want to commit to a recurring subscription choose a date for a one time order. You will then be charged a $20 styling fee when your stylist handpicks 5 clothing items and accessories. The $20 styling fee will be used as a credit to anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home. This is the best part as you can try all of these new clothes on whenever you want and with any other coordinating pieces from your wardrobe.
4. After you have tried everything on decide what you will keep and return the rest within 3 business days via the pre-paid USPS mailing bag included in your shipment. You will only be charged for what you keep. Check out by logging into you account and paying for the items you are keeping (the $20 styling fee will be credited to anything you purchase). If you purchase all 5 items you will receive 25% off the entire purchase!
5. Give feedback on each of the items you receive. Stitch Fix personal stylists are able to send you better selections when they know what did and didn’t work for you and why.
If you choose to receive regularly scheduled shipments, Stitch Fix will automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of regularly scheduled shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
I was super impressed with the 5 pieces that were sent to me. They matched my style and it was so much fun trying them on at home. I received the following 5 items (seen in top photo from left to right) in my first shipment:
Laila Jayde Donegan V-Neck Knit Top
Zad Evanna Beaded Layer Necklace
Papermoon Ramond Printed Front Raglan Knit Top
Henry & Belle Abana Skinny Jean
Collette Corrado Faux Saude Side Lattice Knit Top
I love that Stitch Fix includes a card with photos and ideas about styling these pieces with other items. With the personal styling and convenience that Stitch Fix offers, it is the perfect new way to shop for clothes.
Are you ready to try out Stitch Fix? Head over to www.stitchfix.com to sign up and learn more!
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Stitch Fix. All opinions expressed are my own. Post contains affiliate links.