This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
Shopping for holiday gifts can be overwhelming when it comes to your budget. Listed below are my top 5 ways to save and be frugal this holiday season while still buying the gifts on everyones wishlist.
1. Check Coupon Websites Before Shopping: Always check coupon websites before shopping! My favorite site is retailmenot.com where I almost always find a coupon or promotion code I can use before shopping at a retailer’s website or store. Savings.com and couponcabin.com are also great sites to find coupons. Also be sure to check out eBay for rare coupons for sale!
2. Get Cash Back: If you do most of your holiday shopping online you can begin getting cash back on each of your purchases! Simply open a free account with Ebates and then enter the retailer’s site through Ebates first each time you shop. You will earn up to 40% cash back on each of your purchases. This cash will then be sent to you via Paypal. Additionally when you open your account with Ebates you will receive either a $10 Walmart gift card or $10 cash bonus after your first $25 purchase.
3. Subscribe to Retailer’s Email: Typically if you sign up for a retailer’s email you will receive a welcome discount or free shipping offer.
4. Check Deal Websites Daily: Groupon offers new and amazing deals everyday where you can save big! Whether you are looking to purchase an experience gift or electronics, toys, or apparel, Groupon will have it at a discounted cost. Amazon is also offering limited-time lightening deals on specific products each day at huge discounts.
5. Compare Prices: Make sure you have the best price before you buy a product by checking either Nextag.com or Google Shopping. With both of these sites you can type in the item you are shopping for and you will be provided with several results from different shops so you can find the least expensive option.