I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Weleda. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All opinions and reviews are my own.
When caring for baby, it is important to remember that his/her skin is delicate and sensitive. Some little ones may have more sensitive skin than average and develop irritation, rash, or eczema due to environmental factors. Choosing pure and natural plant-based products assists in maintaining the health of your baby’s skin as well as soothing any sensitivities.
Weleda is one of my top choices for high quality, natural skin care products. With their long history of specializing in plant-based products (since 1921) and development of gentle yet effective products, they are the perfect choice for those seeking daily regimen products for sensitive skin.
My youngest daughter’s skin is extremely sensitive as she suffers with irritation, itchiness, and eczema regularly. I am constantly seeking out natural product solutions to heal her skin effectively which is why I was very excited to try out Weleda’s Baby Derma White Mallow Collection. This 100% certified natural collection includes body lotion, face cream, and diaper rash cream and is dermatologically tested and fragrance free. The collection is crafted with ingredients like organic white mallow extract, coconut oil, and borage seed oil that have long been used in homeopathy to treat children’s eczema.
Baby Derma White Mallow Body Lotion
This light, non-greasy lotion was the perfect all-over moisturizer for my daughter after her baths and each morning and night. It absorbed quickly and I saw improvement in her eczema with regular application as she was no longer itching/scratching and her skin felt significantly softer.
- Mild, fragrance-free lotion
- Made with 95% organic ingredients
- Moisturizes sensitive skin and relieves itching caused by dryness
- Organic white mallow and pansy extracts soothe baby’s dry skin and promote the development of healthy-looking skin
- Organic coconut oil hydrates with a cooling effect and leaves skin velvety soft, while borage seed oil and organic safflower seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids, help support and improve baby’s delicate skin barrier
Baby Derma White Mallow Face Cream
My daughter’s face seems to be where she suffers from sensitive skin and eczema the most. She will itch frequently and because her skin is already broken down it will open up small scratches. This face cream relieved her itching/irritation while calming her eczema and allowing her facial skin to heal.
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
- Fragrance-free and made with 97% organic ingredients
- Specially formulated to nourish and relieve itching caused by dryness
- Organic white mallow and organic pansy extracts work together to moisturize and calm highly sensitive skin
- Organic sweet almond oil and organic sesame seed oil, both rich in soothing vitamin E and essential fatty acids, nourish delicate skin and protect from dryness
Baby Derma White Mallow Diaper Rash Cream
This diaper cream is a naturally powerful way to both relieve and prevent diaper rash. I found it to be very effective and it applied easily without leaving behind any messy residue.
- Fragrance free and especially made for highly sensitive skin
- Fast-working diaper rash cream
- Made with nature-identical, pharmaceutical-grade zinc oxide which effectively relieves skin irritation due to diaper rash
- Contains 86% organic ingredients, including white mallow extract to soothe sensitive skin, organic coconut oil, which moisturizes with a cooling effect, and sesame seed oil to help heal and nourish skin
To learn more about the Baby Derma White Mallow Collection head over to usa.weleda.com.
Ready to shop Weleda products? Find them at Whole Foods Market, select natural health food stores, buybuyBaby and at www.usa.weleda.com. From now until 6/30 you can save 20% off your next Weleda product purchase at www.usa.weleda.com with coupon code WELEDABABY!
Looks like a nice collection. I love that clean, organic ingredients.