This post has been sponsored. All opinions expressed are my own. Full disclosure in tab above.
What better way to ditch the winter blues than with a little spring cleaning? Beyond just refreshing a messy garage—Whole Foods Market® has many good-for-you tips to get your family ready for a happy and healthy season, inside and out!
Jumpstart The Heart
· Kick your healthy eating habits up a notch with in-season goodies! Add Whole Trade® Guarantee produce like peppers, pineapples, and mangos to your meals to not only help make your heart happy, but also help farmers in developing countries, too!
· Veg out by stocking up on our 365 Everyday Value® Organic Frozen Quinoa with Vegetables for an easy, quick and nutritious side or start to a quick, healthy meal. You won’t have to sacrifice quality for convenience with this well-balanced dish.
· For a tasty and satisfying on-the-go snack – perfect for spring hikes and picnics – check out Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks or Bearitos Pita Chips, a newly launched snack made exclusively for Whole Foods Market. Bearitos is a line of wholesome snacks, like corn tortilla chips and popcorn, made with natural ingredients and no hydrogenated oils. Additionally, they are Non-GMO Project Verified.
· Super seeds offer a super way to elevate your oatmeal or yogurt snack with satiating choices like our 365 Everyday Value® Chia Seeds and 365 Everyday Value® Organic Brown Flaxseed.
· Just in time for National Nutrition Month in March, shoppers can also check out our Health Starts Here program. Get on a path to clean eating by meeting with one of our store’s Healthy Eating Specialists or take an exclusive Healthy Eating Tour to learn how to meet your dietary needs. Plus participants can gain greater access to meal planning resources and recipes.
Beauty From The Inside Out
Rejuvenate your beauty routine with staples from the Whole Body department. Here are some easy, wallet-friendly and DIY ways to treat yourself!
· Experiment with an endless amount of natural solutions with 365 Everyday Value® Organic Expeller Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil. Use it as a hair mask to soften your locks and add moisture, or make your own body scrub by combining it with 365 Everyday Value® Turbinado Raw Sugar.
· Essential oils are natural and extremely versatile, making them a great bathroom staple. Treat acne with a dab of our 365 Everyday Value® 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil, or try 365 Everyday Value® 100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil for a soothing footbath to relieve pain and stimulate circulation!
· Honey is the ultimate cure-all. It can boost immunity, soothe sore throats, and even help provide sleep relief. Look to 365 Everyday Value® Organic Raw Honeys for better beauty sleep!
Green Cleaning Solutions
· Vow to keep the fresh air flowing and the dust bunnies to a minimum. To provide the safest household cleaning options, every cleaner sold at Whole Foods Market is labeled with the Eco-Scale™ rating system, allowing shoppers to purchase products with the level of earth-conscious ingredients they prefer.
· For chemical-free and budget-friendly cleaning, try using 365 Everyday Value® Organic Distilled White Vinegar in multiple ways, like:
*Steeping the rind of four oranges in one cup of distilled white vinegar for two weeks to make your own all-purpose cleaner. The orange oil contains a natural solvent that can cut through grease.
*Mix 20-30 drops of 365 Everyday Value® 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil with one-gallon of vinegar for fabric softener or 3-5 drops with an unscented detergent for a very aromatic load of laundry.
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Whole Foods Market. Free product samples were received in exchange for post. All opinions expressed are my own. See full PR Disclosure Statement in tab above.