This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
My youngest daughter has recently started to climb up on just about everything. While it can be a bit of a nuisance at times, it is also an important physical milestone. Benefits of climbing include development of gross motor skills, balance, coordination and spatial awareness. Since furniture is not the safest thing for toddlers to be climbing, you may want to purchase one of these eco-friendly and non-toxic climbing toys that provide fun and safety while climbing/tumbling indoors.
Pickler Triangle Climbing Gym
This Preschool Pikler Triangle is a fun climbing structure that allows children to move and climb freely, helping develop balance, coordination, and a sense of accomplishment. From climbing, to pretend play and fort building, this climbing gym will be loved for many years. It is made of solid hardwood poplar and you can choose from a variety of stains or leave it completely natural! Beeswax is available to provide a protective covering to the wood.
- Dimensions: Folded 44 in tall & 31.5in wide // Standing (unfolded) 40 in tall // Spacing between rungs is 3.75in //
Distance from from side to side with the PreK Pikler open is approximately 43″.
- Shipped flat with only a small amount of assembly required; detailed instructions with all tools needed included!
- Collapsible (foldable) for easy storage – perfect for minimal space
- Recommended for ages 3-5 years old; Weight not to exceed 50 lbs
ECR4Kids SoftZone Foam Corner Climber
Up, down, and all around! Slide, climb or relax on this cozy climber. Multiple kids can explore and imagine on this beginner climber. Encourages climbing, crawling, social interaction and gross motor development. Designed specifically for use in a corner to ensure a safe and fun playtime.
- GREENGUARD Certified for minimal chemical emissions into indoor air
- Dimensions (Overall): 32.0 inches (L) x 32.0 inches (W) x 8.0 inches (H)
- Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
The Bilibo is made of non-toxic, recyclable, high-density polyethylene. It stimulates imaginative play through it’s innovative design. Get a few for your little one to climb onto or let you him/her rock, spin, or sit in this fun, brightly colored toy. The Bilibo is BPA, pthalate, and latex free, and is 100% recyclable.