This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
Most beach toys available are loaded with toxic chemicals and far from eco-friendly. Although I have found a few great options to replace those conventional toys with high quality, earth friendly, and non-toxic toys so your little one can have lots of sandy play-time fun!
- Includes bucket, shovel, rake and sand mold
- Phthalate and BPA free
- Made in the USA
- Created from recycled plastic milk containers that save energy, reduce landfill waste and lower greenhouse gas emissions
- This fun-in-the-sun toy encourages new ways to play outdoors and develops active and constructive play
- Set features a bucket, shovel, sieve, and rake
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
- All Hape products are created with sustainable non-toxic materials
- Made in the USA of 100% recycled plastic
- No BPA, phthalates, PVC, or external coatings
- Safe and durable for indoor and outdoor play
- Set includes ferry boat and two colorful mini cars
- 7-piece Green Toys tide pool Includes a starfish, Scallop, Abalone, snail, squid, and jellyfish
- Each of the six shells and creatures in the set are specially designed to interact with and pour water in a different way
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic milk jugs.
- No BPA, phthalates, PVC