This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you click on a link and make a purchase.
Organic clothes can often be pricey but fortunately there are many options available for purchasing these clothes on a budget.
1. Ebay: I love purchasing organic clothes from Ebay because you can clearly search for the exact size, brand, style of clothing you would like and either purchase new or used.
2. Craigslist: Craigslist is such a great way to shop (just be careful and aware of scams) in your local community for the things you need. This is a great way to find gently used organic clothing for your little one.
3. Local Consignment Shops: If you prefer going in-store to shop for your little one’s clothes try your local consignment shop to find great deals. This website is a great database for finding consignment shops local to you.
4. thredUp: thredUp is the newest way to buy gently used clothes for your child online. I often see organic brands on this site and the prices are at a major markdown! thredUp has strict guidelines for accepting clothes into their online consignment shop, meaning you can expect excellent quality clothes at a deep discount.
5. Daily Deal Websites: Websites like Totsy, Zulily, The Mini Social, and Gilt all have sales almost daily on designer organic clothes for baby and kids.
6. Sew your own! If you have a sewing machine and a local fabric store this can be a practical option. Children’s clothes usually have very basic patterns to follow and organic fabric is often just a few dollars.
7. Watch out for seasonal sales at your favorite shops and buy clothes in sizes that will fit your little one in the future (i.e.: in January, usually all winter clothes will go on clearance to make room for new Spring fashions).